Business Continuity Statement
ZECHL being a designated systemically important payment infrastructure maintains important disaster recovery and business continuity measures that are activated in the event of a significant business disruption. In the firm’s ‘commitment to attaining the right foundation for its business continuity efforts, ZECHL has adopted the ISO 22301 as its Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) standard.
The overall objective of this Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) is to fully and reliably ensure the continued efficient operation of the Cheque Truncation System and National Financial Switch being the core offerings from ZECHL and associated services in a manner which maintains adequate standards of reliability, confidentiality, data integrity and availability.
ZECHL Management is committed to:
- Complying with applicable legal, regulatory and other requirements and ensuring that identified critical business functions are always available.
- Developing, implementing, and managing business continuity system.
- The provision of appropriate resources to establish and develop the Business Continuity Management System.
- Ensuring that all employees involved in business continuity management are competent based on appropriate education, training, skills and experience.
- undertake evaluations through reviews, analysis, exercises, tests, post-incident reports and performance evaluations;
- conduct evaluations of the business continuity capabilities of relevant partners and suppliers;
- update documentation and procedures in a timely manner.
These evaluations shall be conducted at planned intervals, after an incident or activation, and when significant changes occur.
For questions on our business continuity management system and related matters, email the BCMS team on email@example.com.
Zambia Electronic Clearing House Limited
Electronic Funds Transfer, Cheque Image Clearing, National Financial Switch
Powered by Integrity, Conference, Care, Accountability, Respect & Excellence!!!